Now Hiring: Couples & Individual Therapist in Seattle, WA
Anchor Light Therapy Collective is excited to hire our next team member for our group psychotherapy practice! We are a thriving individual and couples therapy practice serving all genders and sexual orientations in Upper Queen Anne neighborhood in Seattle, Wa.
*We are currently conducting both therapy sessions online and in person at our Queen Anne location.
About The Position
We specialize in couples/marriage therapy, individual therapy, and trauma (EMDR, Hypnotherapy, Gottman Method), with many clients also receiving help for depression, anxiety, stress, self-esteem, and a number of other common reasons people seek therapy.
We are looking to hire one additional full-time, skilled, (preferably) licensed therapist to further expand our Queen Anne location.
Your caseload will include couples and individuals, and as such we need to require the following:
- Couples/relationships training: EFT or Gottman Method (Gottman a huge plus, as we get many requests for an approach that includes Gottman)
- EMDR training
- Hypnotherapy Training
- Trauma-informed skills
Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years post-graduate experience. Previous experience in private practice preferred but not required.
- Comfortable, furnished office space and nice waiting room with beverage bar
- An EHR system with medical/insurance billing (Therapy Notes)
- Supportive environment
- Great team of therapists in a thriving practice
- Promotion via website-social media-radio show on KKNW
Requirements: Extensive experience in working with relationships/couples
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Salary: Base salary plus bonus based on direct client hours
Required education: Master’s or Ph.D/Psy.D
Required license or certification: LMHC/LMFT/LICSW
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus pay
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Psychotherapy: 2 years (Required)
- EMDR training
- Gottman Method Certified Level One and Two (Preferred not Required)
- Hypnotherapy Training or Certification (Preferred not Required)
- Master’s (Required)
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter expressing interest and your resume to Laura Richer firstname.lastname@example.org