Careers @ Anchor Light
About Our Practice
ALTC is a group of compassionate, professional licensed therapists. We are a thriving practice located in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. Our services are in high demand. We are growing our staff to meet the needs of our community. We are looking for qualified, ethical, and motivated therapists to add to our team.
As a private practice we want our therapists to focus their time and energy towards what they do best- and that is therapy. ALTC will take care of the rest- including filling our clinicians’ schedules with clients, billing, scheduling, and all other administrative tasks. We create a collaborative environment by offering multiple weekly clinical consultations, paid time for Supervision, and ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement. We pride ourselves on offering quality care to our clients. Therefore, we offer ongoing continuing education and training to our clinicians to keep us up to date on all the most current clinical and therapeutic interventions.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a lucrative compensation plan based on performance.
Low Deductible Plan with Premera
Competitive Pay Structure
Paid Time Off
401k w/ Employer Contribution
for Associate Clinicians
Additional PTO & Continuing Education Allowance
for Clinicians with unrestricted license
Beautiful, Clean, Comfortable Workspaces
to meet with clients
Therapies We Offer
ALTC therapy offerings include couples therapy, individual counseling, family counseling, teen counseling, and child therapy. Our practice offers a safe, non-judgmental, affirming space for our clients. Qualified applicants will have a strong desire to work with couples and individuals, have a trauma informed perspective, LGBTQ+ affirming, and respect diverse couple and family structures. Our therapists offer a variety of therapeutic and clinical interventions such as EMDR, The Gottman Method, Internal Family Systems, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Hypnotherapy, and Play Therapy.
Qualified Applicants will meet the following criteria
- Master’s Degree
- Active LMHC or LMFT WA state license-We welcome associates.
- Training in Couples Therapy-(for LMHC and LMHCA we require that new hires complete Gottman Level 1 prior to their 1st day of employment this requirement is waived for LMFTA and LMFT)
- Motivated and Strong Work Ethic
- Qualified applicants will work 40 hours per week and will maintain a caseload that consists of 25 direct client hours per week.
- Ability to work with clients in person (adhering to all WA state COVID guidelines)
- Additional training in EMDR and other modalities a plus but not required.
We have open positions available for LMHCs, LMHCAs, LMFTs, and LMFTAs.