About Anchor Light Therapy Collective
We believe in the transformative power of therapy to enrich lives. Our vision is to uplift individuals by nurturing mental health, broadening understanding, and strengthening relationships.
We are dedicated to facilitating profound healing and personal growth by offering a sanctuary for mental and emotional well-being. We offer exceptional, evidence-based therapy services, guided by a collaborative and integrated approach. We envision a future where our services reach a wide community, fostering enhanced well-being and stronger relationships through our commitment to high standards in mental health care.
Our practice is powered by a team of highly qualified therapists, each committed to facilitating profound healing and personal growth. We provide a sanctuary for mental and emotional well-being, delivering superior mental health services to individuals, couples, and families. Our approach combines collaboration, rigorous standards, and innovative treatments to achieve the highest levels of care and support.
About the Role
Anchor Light Therapy Collective is seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Sex Therapy Specialist to join our dedicated team of mental health professionals. This full-time position is designed for a dynamic and experienced therapist who is passionate about providing specialized therapeutic services related to sexual health, intimacy, and relational dynamics. The ideal candidate will be AASECT certified and possess the qualifications to offer supervision to ALTC clinicians pursuing certification in Sex Therapy.
- Provide expert sex therapy services to individuals, couples, and groups, addressing a wide range of sexual health concerns, including but not limited to, sexual dysfunction, intimacy issues, gender and sexual identity, and relationship dynamics.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate sexual health and relational needs of clients, formulating and implementing evidence-based therapeutic plans tailored to each client’s unique situation.
- Facilitate a safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental therapeutic environment that respects the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all clients.
- Offer clinical supervision, guidance, and support to ALTC clinicians pursuing AASECT certification in Sex Therapy, ensuring adherence to AASECT standards and ethical guidelines.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams within ALTC to provide holistic care and support for clients, participating in case consultations and team meetings as required.
- Stay abreast of the latest research, trends, and best practices in sex therapy and related fields, integrating new knowledge and techniques into clinical practice.
- Engage in community outreach, education, and advocacy efforts related to sexual health and wellness, enhancing the visibility and impact of ALTC’s sex therapy services.
- Maintain meticulous clinical documentation and confidentiality in accordance with professional standards and legal requirements.
- Unrestricted Licensed Clinicians.
- Valid Washington State License.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Active AASECT certification as a Sex Therapist, with eligibility to provide supervision to clinicians seeking AASECT certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct clinical experience in sex therapy, with a strong foundation in evidence-based practices and interventions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and empathetic skills, with the ability to engage effectively with clients from diverse backgrounds and identities.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and adherence to the ethical standards of the profession.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently.
- Competitive salary with an extensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development, continuing education, and access to state-of-the-art therapy resources, tools, and connection to a broad professional network.
- A nurturing and collaborative workplace emphasizing personal and professional well-being.
- Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000 to $110,000 based on experience. Opportunity for weekly bonus.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, cover letter, and a list of three professional references to our Business Manager at email@example.com. Applications should highlight relevant experience, qualifications, and a statement of philosophy regarding sex therapy.
Commitment to Diversity
Anchor Light Therapy Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and strive to foster an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our therapists, compassionate and skilled, bring a wealth of specialized training and unique perspectives to the table. This diversity in expertise and empathy empowers each client on their journey, ensuring they receive the most comprehensive support at every stage.
Join us at Anchor Light Therapy Collective, where we are steadfast in our commitment to exceptional care and the continuous growth of our clients.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.