About Anchor Light Therapy Collective
We believe in the transformative power of therapy to enrich lives. Our vision is to uplift individuals by nurturing mental health, broadening understanding, and strengthening relationships.
We are dedicated to facilitating profound healing and personal growth by offering a sanctuary for mental and emotional well-being. We offer exceptional, evidence-based therapy services, guided by a collaborative and integrated approach. We envision a future where our services reach a wide community, fostering enhanced well-being and stronger relationships through our commitment to high standards in mental health care.
Our practice is powered by a team of highly qualified therapists, each committed to facilitating profound healing and personal growth. We provide a sanctuary for mental and emotional well-being, delivering superior mental health services to individuals, couples, and families. Our approach combines collaboration, rigorous standards, and innovative treatments to achieve the highest levels of care and support.
About the Role
As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence in therapeutic services, we are currently seeking a qualified and passionate PCIT Specialist to join our team. The PCIT Specialist, will play a crucial role in enhancing our therapeutic offerings by providing expert Parent-Child Interaction Therapy services to our clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of PCIT training programs for our staff, ensuring a high level of competency and consistent therapeutic quality across our team.
- Conduct PCIT sessions with families, adhering to evidence-based protocols and practices.
- Develop and facilitate a comprehensive training program for staff members on PCIT principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Provide ongoing supervision, support, and consultation to staff undergoing PCIT training.
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team to integrate PCIT principles into broader therapeutic practices.
- Maintain detailed records of client progress and training outcomes.
- Stay updated with the latest research and developments in PCIT and incorporate these into training and practice.
- Unrestricted Licensed Clinicians.
- Valid Washington State License.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or a related field.
- Active licensure in WA as a Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Certified PCIT Therapist with a strong background in delivering PCIT to diverse populations.
- Designated within the agency (Anchor Light) to provide PCIT training to staff.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading training programs, with a focus on adult learning principles.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and adherence to ethical standards.
- Competitive salary with an extensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development, continuing education, and access to state-of-the-art therapy resources, tools, and connection to a broad professional network.
- A nurturing and collaborative workplace emphasizing personal and professional well-being.
- Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000 to $110,000, based on experience. Opportunity for weekly bonus.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to our Business Manager at email@example.com. In your cover letter, highlight your experience with PCIT and your approach to training and staff development.
Commitment to Diversity:
Anchor Light Therapy Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and strive to foster an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our therapists, compassionate and skilled, bring a wealth of specialized training and unique perspectives to the table. This diversity in expertise and empathy empowers each client on their journey, ensuring they receive the most comprehensive support at every stage.
Join us at Anchor Light Therapy Collective, where we are steadfast in our commitment to exceptional care and the continuous growth of our clients.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.