Our practice may be a GREAT fit for you if:
- You are are an associate looking for a supportive environment where you can quickly work towards full licensure with a consistent caseload and weekly licensure supervision and case consultation.
- You are an experienced professional who prefers to focus on client care instead of administrative, billing, and marketing tasks required to run an independent practice.
- You are sick of working online and enjoy connecting with clients and co-workers face to face.
- You are committed to offering exceptional care though maintaining quality standards, ongoing education, and reliability.
- You are looking for a space to grow into leadership roles/supervisors
- Strong character matters – integrity, honesty, adaptability, reliability, and quality of care to name a few
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop.
We are professional, customer-centric and collaborative.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
As a private practice we want our therapists to focus their time and energy towards what they do best- and that is therapy. AnchorLight Therapy will take care of the rest- including filling our clinicians’ schedules with clients, billing, scheduling, and all other administrative tasks. We create a collaborative environment by offering multiple weekly clinical consultations, paid time for Supervision, and ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement. We pride ourselves on offering quality care to our clients. Therefore, we offer ongoing continuing education and training to our clinicians to keep us up to date on all the most current clinical and therapeutic interventions.
ALTC is a group of compassionate, professional licensed therapists. We are a thriving practice located in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. Our services are in high demand. We are growing our staff to meet the needs of our community. We are looking for qualified and motivated licensed trauma informed therapists who work with children, teens, adults, and couples.
- We believe in community and the power of human connection. We have created a beautiful space where clinicians and clients can come to practice and engage in therapy in person.
- Our clinicians are W-2 employees. This is not an independent contractor role. We offer an extremely competitive base salary and bonus structure. This assures clinicians that even during slow times like summers and holidays or if there are no shows or cancellations, they still can rely on receiving a competitive wage salary. Plus, when times are busy (which they typically are) there is the opportunity to generate abundant compensation based on a lucrative bonus structure. And when you need that much needed break you will receive paid time off.
- We value therapy and believe that all therapists should have the resources to engage in their own self-care. Therefore, we have chosen a comprehensive low deductible health insurance plan with Premera which is 100% funded by us, the employer.
- Compensation includes a generous guaranteed base salary as well as weekly bonus pay based on direct client hours.
- We offer other great benefits like paid time off, dental and vision insurance, professional liability insurance, license supervision for associates, and an employer matched 401k.
- We create community within the practice by offering weekly licensing supervision, group consultation, ongoing training and facilitating optional social time so we can connect outside of the offices.
- We offer ongoing training in highly desired modalities such as the Gottman Method, EMDR, EFT, and more.
- All clinicians have their own space within the practice. This offers clinicians flexibility in how they manage their caseloads. We also have fully furnished conference rooms and break areas where clinicians can facilitate groups or connect with other team members.
- We take care of all the details. We provide all supplies for facilitating groups and working with kids and teens. Our care coordination team supports staff with all administrative tasks and our exceptional marketing team makes sure that clients know where to find us.
- We provide HIPAA compliant EHR and telehealth platforms for all our therapists to use.
- On average clinicians build a full caseload at our practice within 4-8 weeks.
- We have a podcast! Holding Ground is an educational platform that we use to market our therapists as well as an avenue for mental health education and resources that we offer to the public. We invite all our therapists to join our show and highlight their expertise.
Therapies We Offer:
ALTC therapy offerings include couples therapy, individual counseling, family counseling, teen counseling, and child therapy. Our practice offers a safe, non-judgmental, affirming space for our clients. Qualified applicants will have a strong desire to work with couples and individuals, have a trauma informed perspective, LGBTQ+ affirming, and respect diverse couple and family structures. Our therapists offer a variety of therapeutic and clinical interventions such as EMDR, The Gottman Method, Internal Family Systems, Emotionally Focused Therapy, and Play Therapy.
Qualified Applicants will meet the following criteria
- Master’s Degree
- Active LMHC LICSW or LMFT (Associates Welcome) WA state license.
- Motivated and Strong Work Ethic
- Qualified applicants will work 40 hours per week and will maintain a caseload that consists of a minimum of 25 direct client hours per week.
- Ability to work with clients in person (adhering to all WA state COVID guidelines)
- Additional training in EMDR, Play Therapy, and the Gottman Method
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- WA State LMHC, LMFT or LICSW Active License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Seattle, WA 98119
- Health insurance